Guidelines for Authors (short version – please download and read the full Guidelines for Authors)
In a change from previous congresses, there will be an online papers and posters submission system for CERME10 which is being managed by the congress organiser, Keynote PCO. All authors will submit the initial version of their paper on the website (uploading it either as a .doc or .docx, and providing the required information, in particular the TWG number). The TWG Leader will organize an internal review in the TWG. The final version of the papers will be directly submitted by the authors to the submission website, for publication on the CERME website prior to the congress.
Please note that there is a €50 submission fee when submitting a paper / poster – therefore, once you have submitted your paper / poster, please register and elect to pay the submission fee for participants who have submitted a paper / poster.
Very important note: once you have paid your submission fee, please ensure to return to the paper submission website to finish your submission. This is essential to complete your submission and you will then be sent an e-mail confirming that your submission has been received.
An online submission system is an important tool, for a large conference like CERME. It requires that everyone take very seriously all the deadlines indicated below:
- Call for papers opens on June 7th 2016.
- Initial submission by authors: 15th September 2016.
- Keynote PCO sends authors the information on the status of their paper by 2nd November 2016 (and announces that the reviews will be sent by the TWG leader).
- The TWG Leader sends authors revisions requested on 3rd November 2016.
- Keynote PCO sends authors the information on the status of their poster by 10th November 2016 (and announces that the reviews will be sent by the TWG leader).
- The authors send a revised version with a description of the changes made to the TWG team (Leader and Co-Leaders) by 24th November 2016.
- The TWG team takes the final decision and informs the authors by 5th December 2016, and, if needed, discusses with them the final adjustments to the papers and posters.
- The authors upload the final version of their paper or poster to online submission system by 12th December 2016.
- Papers and posters received after this date will not be available on the CERME website pre-congress.
- Digital Version of Accepted Posters:
- Authors must send their digital poster by e-mail to the TWG team (Leader and Co-Leaders) by 16th December 2016.
- The TWG team may discuss needed adjustments of the digital poster with the author, and collect the final digital posters before 23rd December 2016.
Please ensure to read the Guidelines for Authors which details the process for both paper and poster submissions. You must use the CERME10 template when writing your paper / poster – CERME10_template (Word 97 – 2003) or CERME10_template (Word 2010). Please note that some slight modifications have been made to the paper template, e.g., the font size has been reduced to 12 point and, correspondingly, the maximum number of pages for a paper is eight (rather than ten as in previous years) while the maximum number of pages for a poster is two.